23. July 2020
Dear valued Business Partner,
in light of the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we would like to give you a situational update from Peyer. The last few months have been characterized by gradual adaptation to new regulatory frameworks and enactment of measures – both in our professional and private spheres. We have used the last few months to handle this serious and very demanding situation and its rules as best and efficiently as possible. Specifically, a number of measures have been derived from this, which we are implementing to reduce the risk for our teams and visitors:
- Travel activities are in line with current government recommendations
- Hygiene & social distance measures are always observed and are based on the latest governmental guidelines
- Increased protection and cyclical disinfection in our facilities
- Strict enforcement of the quarantine measures for any employee who travels back from a risk country or feels uncomfortable or believes that he is in contact with someone who is infected with coronavirus
- We work in home office in functions where it is possible
- Visits to our premises are limited to what is necessary for operational purposes and are digitally substituted, unless they are absolutely necessary locally
In addition, we would like to assure you that we continue to focus on the development of the COVID-19 situation. We strive to maintain our high level of service for you and are keeping in close contact with our delivery partners. There are currently no major delivery problems. Though, changes in the logistical frameworks may lead to occasional limitations. As the situation is very dynamic and we continue to keep a close eye on the situation and we will let you know as soon as possible should a delay or disruption occur.
Despite everything, we wish you a healthy summer and some relaxation in the upcoming holiday season.
Oliver Schibli, Group CEO Peyer Group